Friday, December 17, 2010

tomorrow oh noooooooo!!!!! USO!!!

ish an important day in my life 0.o OMG i got nebes suddenly....

I'M GOING to CF!!!!!! *dang (thrown a tray by a neighbour...)

drop dead
i supposed to meet my beloved fwen ^^
muah muah lap u ^^ i give ur pic later2 aaaa... huhu

& i'll maybe meet them

all of u r so dear LOL which makes me more & more nebes brekdaon huhuhuhu....
(+ i took uolls pic without permission don't mad at me K)
huhuhuhu i'll be dead XDD
& more i want to express my deeply sorry to miruki senpai which i can't complete the thing he asked for before the date huhuhu.... my scanner broke TT^TT

gomenasai miruki senpai!!!
OmO OmO i can't sleep thinkin of u guys.......
& oso more that got no pic like suhie chan, hellmay, rin kaoru, miss eye, etc. which i can't remember more coz of nebes huhuhu really in needs of something to hide my head huhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment